The portal www.piranirisk.com, simply "portal" or "the portal", is owned by PIRANI S.A.S, hereinafter PIRANI.
Its access and use, as well as the participation in the forums or interaction scenarios it offers is free of charge, and presupposes that you have understood and accepted these terms and conditions. Hereinafter, the users of the portal will be identified as "the user", who in order to access it, must be of legal age or be authorized by their legal representatives.
a. Ownership of the contents
The portal may contain texts, advertisements, images, videos, animations, cartoons, graphics, databases, applications, demonstrations of applications and, in general, a series of legal assets protected by national and international regulations governing intellectual property. Unless otherwise stated, all contents are property of PIRANI. In the sections that include interaction, such as comments, articles and others, which are property of the user or third parties, these will be responsible for their authorship, respecting the provisions made below.
No authorization is granted for the total or partial reproduction, translation, inclusion, transmission, storage or access through analog or digital media or any other system or technology created, or to be created, without the prior written authorization of the owner, if required by PIRANI, of all those contents that are owned by PIRANI or third parties who have licensed their use in the portal.
Any violation of these restrictions implies the cancellation without prior notice of the permissions granted and the consequent obligation of the user to destroy those goods downloaded or accessed by any means.
Except for the limited permission indicated above, PIRANI does not grant the user, even tacitly, any right or license to any patent, trademark, copyright or other intellectual property rights. Nor may the user duplicate any of the content of this site on any other web site or in any other medium.
In the events in which the user includes in the interaction sites any material of his authorship, he guarantees PIRANI that they were created or acquired, without violating any third party's rights, allowing PIRANI to verify it. The user, by the mere fact of uploading, mounting, including or attaching any content, grants PIRANI the necessary licenses or authorizations so that, in a free and non-exclusive manner, he/she may reproduce, adapt, compile, store and distribute the contents provided by him/her through this website. This free license includes the authorization to PIRANI to publish the contents in any medium, electronic or physical, and to sublicense it to any parent, affiliate or subsidiary of PIRANI. If the user violates any third party's rights, he/she agrees to hold PIRANI harmless against any claim made by any person claiming to be the legitimate owner.
b. Referral to and from other portals
In the events that PIRANI, users or third parties include links or references to other Internet pages that can be accessed from the portal, and that do not belong to PIRANI, its parents, affiliates or subsidiaries, PIRANI is not responsible and will not be held responsible, nor does it exercise or exercise control over them and their contents. Therefore, PIRANI does not guarantee the technical suitability, including security, or the quality of the information contained therein.
In the events in which such links lead to sites belonging to allies or to products of PIRANI's alliance with third parties, such situation shall be expressly indicated.
All links to this website must be approved in writing by PIRANI and, in any case, the links will be accepted as long as they do not imply misleading advertising, or may cause confusion, in terms of endorsing or recommending any product or service, or imply the creation of frames or modify the contents in any way. The user, in any case accepts that if PIRANI so considers, may revoke the permission granted in writing, being the user's obligation to remove them from their pages or carry them.
When the user accesses the portal, PIRANI may request some data about personal information or goods of the user, hereinafter referred to as "the data" and will be taken by PIRANI for the sole purpose of:
- Storing them.
- Maintain and improve the conditions in which the services are provided as well as their maintenance, management, administration, provision and expansion.
- To generate a community of people.
- Optimize the use of the services by the user.
- The data will be subject to automated processing by the portal directly or through a secure hosting provider, which will incorporate them into the corresponding automated files that will be the responsibility of PIRANI.
- PIRANI guarantees total privacy in the data related to the transaction, integrity in the messages exchanged and mechanisms that allow that once a transaction has been carried out, there is a record of it.
- PIRANI has adopted adequate security levels to protect the data supplied through the services it provides and has taken technical measures within its reach to avoid the loss, misuse, alteration, unauthorized access or theft of the data. However, and given that the nature of the data mobilized through the platform is not private or confidential, the security measures are associated with the level of risk that generates information considered as low impact. In any case, PIRANI is not responsible for malicious acts of third parties seeking to undermine the security measures adopted.
- PIRANI may send "cookies" to the user (text file that is sent to the user's hard disk when entering the portal and that contains certain information, generally supplied by the user himself when he opens the site). The cookies sent by the portal have the sole purpose of making it easier for the user to navigate through the sites and web pages of the services and to make access to these services more user-friendly. Thanks to the cookies, the portal will be able to recognize the registered user, without having to register at each visit, to access the areas and services freely selected by the user.
- Any transfer of data to third parties by PIRANI, as well as the use of such data for purposes other than those mentioned in these regulations, must obtain the prior and express consent of the user, given by any suitable means. As a general rule, PIRANI will not disclose any data to third parties, unless the user has given his authorization.
d. Participation in interaction spaces
The specific rules of participation in this type of space are the following:
- The password and other security elements provided are the sole responsibility of the user, so that any activity carried out under the user's identification data will be considered the user's responsibility.
- Any activity that violates the Colombian legal norms will imply the termination of the rights of use in the interaction spaces, the withdrawal of the content included by the user and, in case that in the opinion of PIRANI or its consultants it is determined, the authorities will be notified of the possible commission of crimes, including the identity data that the user has. This implies the total respect of the users for the rights of third parties on the material they publish.
- It is not allowed to publish contents that imply or suggest discrimination for any reason, or that attempt against the good name, honor or image and, in general, against any right of any person.
- The use of vulgar, defamatory, threatening, denigrating, false, fraudulent, inaccurate or offensive language against any person, individual or community is not allowed.
- It is not allowed to intimidate other users, or perform any activity that may involve persecution or discrimination of a user or a third party.
- The use of the interaction spaces for political or religious proselytizing activities is not allowed, without this being understood as restricting the freedom of the user to expose his ideas according to his beliefs and convictions.
- The use of the interaction spaces for activities of diffusion, promotion or commercialization of any product or service is not allowed.
- Only personal use is allowed, and not collective, in any of the forms of association recognized and to be recognized by national legislation.
- It is not allowed to send mass mailings to other users of this site, and it is also forbidden to transmit viruses or any code of a destructive nature.
The violation of these provisions implies the removal of the user from the interaction spaces.
The comments and opinions issued are subject to moderation or validation in order to preserve the provisions of these practices of use.
In any case, PIRANI reserves the right to include, or not, in the portal the material received by users.
The design, management, purpose and characteristics of the different participation spaces of the portal are at the discretion of PIRANI, which may at any time change or eliminate them, or determine the number of participants admitted in each of them.
e. Exclusions of liability
PIRANI does not guarantee the availability and continuity of the operation of the portal, but will try, when possible, to warn of interruptions in it. Neither does it guarantee the usefulness of the portal for the performance of any particular activity, nor the infallibility of the information contained therein, nor that the information is correct, up to date or complete, and warns that this site may contain technical inaccuracies or typographical errors.
Therefore, the user should confirm that the information published is accurate and complete before making any decision related to any service, product or subject described on this site.
Nor is there any guarantee that an error reported will be repaired or corrected in a timely manner.
PIRANI shall not be liable for damages of any nature that may be due to the lack of availability or continuity of the operation of the portal, to the disappointment of the utility that users may have attributed to the portal and services, to the fallibility of the portal and, in particular, but not exclusively, to failures in access to the various web pages or sections of the portal.
PIRANI shall not be liable to any party for any damages of any kind arising out of or resulting from the Site or its use or any site or resource linked to, referenced or accessed through the Site or the use, downloading or access to any materials, information, products or services contained therein.
PIRANI does not control or guarantee and, therefore, is not responsible for the presence of viruses or other elements in the contents of the portal that may cause alterations in the user's computer system (software and hardware) or in the electronic documents and files stored in the user's computer system.
f. Limitation of warranty
The use of this site shall be at the user's own risk, without any warranty being understood to be granted on the contents, since this is NOT a marketing channel. All contents are provided "as is" or "as is" and without warranty of any kind.
The user accepts that if he/she obtains by any means contents of the portal, he/she does it under his/her own commitment, being the only responsible for the damages that may be generated.